Call monitoring Policy
Calls are being recorded for quality and audit purposes
Please note all our calls are recorded for quality and audit purposes.
Our aim is to improve our operating services by using modern strategies and systems to provide the best customer experience.
Some customers may want to ask the following questions with regards to telephone recording:
Why are you recording calls?
We do this:-
- To provide evidence of a business transaction
- To ensure that our business complies with regulatory procedures
- To see that quality standards are being met in the interests of the Data Protection Act
- To prevent or detect crime to investigate the unauthorised use of a telecom system
- To secure the effective operation of the telecom system
Can you record or monitor my phone calls to your business?
Yes, we can, but only in a limited set of circumstances relevant for our business which have been defined by the Lawful Business PracticeRegulations. As described above:
Do you have to tell me if you are going to record or monitor my phone calls?
No, we don't, as long as the recording or monitoring is done for one of the above purposes.