FDC reconditioned drives are available on a service exchange basis with a 12 month warranty on excavator final drives and swing motors, and a 3 month warranty on tracked dumper final drives.
They are rebuilt to the highest standard by Partners with FDC accredited workshops. These specialist and experienced staff in well-equipped workshops understand all aspects of the procedures involved in final drive repair and rebuild. These include:
- Dismantling, cleaning and degreasing
- Initial inspection logged against job record
- Shot blasting of casings
- Machine lapping of hydraulic components to ensure they meet manufacturer standards
- Sub-assemblies prepared
- Final assembly, clean and paint.
- Load testing, two-speed and brake function tests logged against job record.
We undertake routine inspections and customer research on Partner quality to ensure that FDC reconditioned drives continue to uphold the FDC value of ‘Engineered for Success’
Click below to see whether there is a reconditioned unit available for your machine, then request a quote direct from your local dealer who will respond immediately.
Discuss the options with our Partner, knowing that FDC unequivocally guarantees your drive will fit your machine and will perform to specification. Parts in stock can be despatched same day.